We welcome participation by all military reenactors. If your group is interested in participating or even just marching in the parade, please contact Robert Bucco by e-mail at: email@example.com. or 484-614-8133.
1. CANCELLATION PROCEDURE: There is no rain date. Any decision to cancel the parade will be made by 10 AM on the day of the parade and communicated via email soon thereafter.
2. ASSEMBLY LOGISTICS: The parade begins promptly at 1:30 PM. Participating units may arrive at the Malvern Fire House, 424 East King Street, Malvern, PA, where the parade begins as early as noon but no later than 1:00 PM. Signs will be posted directing each unit to a location in the Fire House parking area where the line of march will be formed. Look for a color coded chart on the Malvern Fire House sign at the entrance to the fire house. Parade marshals will also be available.
3. ***DISTRIBUTING CANDY***: In a change to a long standing practice, candy may not be tossed from moving vehicles. Participants wishing to distribute candy must do so via individuals walking. Those individuals should assure that candy is tossed well away from the path of vehicles.
4. PARKING: No parking is available at the Malvern Fire House. Free parking is available at the Malvern SEPTA train station at the halfway point of the Parade. Parking is also available in several lots and on side streets at Memorial Park (on Monument Avenue in Malvern) where the Parade ends.
5. REST FACILITIES AND REFRESHMENTS: Both are available in Memorial Park where the parade ends.
If there are any questions or additional information is needed, please contact Robert Bucco by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. or 484-614-8133
ALL PARTICIPANTS should be at the parade starting area (Malvern Fire House) by 1 pm. Youth groups (sports, scouts, dance, and other community activities) should gather at the intersection of King Rd. and Ruthland Avenue.